There’s a new update for Legends of Callasia, which includes two new campaign maps and another limited-edition hero available for those who purchased Early Access. Meet Tigris!
- Introduced Faeborne Campaign 4 and Revenant Campaign 2. A new Map will be unlocked upon finishing each campaign level.
- Introduced a new Early Access Faeborne hero. Those who already purchased Early Access should have it unlocked when you log into the game.
- Beta release of Friend system that allows you to add other users as friends.
- Global and Friend chat tabs.
- Separated player color and player starting position in multiplayer setup.
- Change “Esc” button behavior to either: (i) Close any open popups or (ii) Access in-game settings menu.
- Added new critters.
- Replaced “Load Game” button with a smaller button (diskette icon) found below the Settings button.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.