Last Regiment is a fantasy-themed strategy game with single-player campaigns and simultaneous turn-based multiplayer, which we are currently developing on PC, and hopefully on Mac and mobile as well. It takes the best parts of Legends of Callasia, makes a bunch of neat changes for a faster, deeper, and more strategic game, and allows player to design their own levels through its built-in map editor.
The game is still in its alpha stage, but we are opening its development progress and livestreaming it on Twitch! The weekly dev stream starts on April 19 10PM EST at twitch.tv/ninesquirrels!
As another sneak preview, here’s a headshot of our lead character, Olivia.
This character is (obviously) based on Olivia from Legends of Callasia. We thought she was such an awesome character there, that we wanted her lead in our new game. So we have redone her, given her a new story, background, and costume, and brought her in as the leading lady for our new game.
In more fun behind-the-scenes fun: she is originally based on Chris’ niece. She is a beautiful girl now celebrating her 3rd birthday, and became part of their family back when we were making Legends of Callasia.
For more details, visit the following links:
- Website/Blog: http://lastregiment.boomzap.com/
- Discord: http://discord.gg/MJQGQEV
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lastregimentgame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lastregiment
- Twitch: http://www.twitch.com/lastregiment
- IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/last-regiment/
- Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/lastregiment
- Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/boomzap