Today’s update includes balancing adjustments for the Revenant faction and several bug fixes. But more importantly, the game is now on Google Play and we’re having a free-for-all tournament on all platforms to celebrate, with cool prizes such Steam keys, X-Split licenses, and more. Watch out for a 24-hour livestream on TowerRushChannel on Sunday, 6:30AM EST.
If you have an Android tablet, you can download the game for free and log in using the same account from the Steam or iOS version and carry over your game progress.
Leaderboards will be reset and qualifying rounds for the tournament will begin on December 9, 2016 (GMT +8). The top 16 players at the end of the first round will move on to the next phase: the single-elimination 1v1 matches using standard brackets. Full mechanics here: http://legends.boomzap.com/contests/
Meanwhile, here’s a list of changes made in the latest patch:
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes for missing text for Dwarf Campaigns.
- Fixed reported turn-based objectives that get failed even when the counter still says the player has 1 turn left.
- Abomination – Increased Def to 30 from 28.
- Wraith – Changed trait from Charge to Barrage.
- Fixed issue with Winter Harvest being unplayable on Underground maps by allowing it to be played during Wilt seasons.
- Fixed card frame art for To The Rescue card.
- Adjusted card rarity for Raise The Dead card.
- Adjusted AI behavior to be smarter when playing cards.
- Other Adjustments
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.